Select style & size:Select options
Harness the sun into portable power.
Whether you're escaping society by traveling into the wilderness, road tripping the country in your converted van, or prepping your house for when the grid goes down, the Goal Zero Boulder 100 Briefcase offers a sturdy, foldable design for convenient travel combined with the ability to harness up to 100 watts of energy directly from the sun. This foldable solar panel is comprised of two Boulder 50 solar panels attached with a hinge, so you can easily slide it into the provided carrying case before embarking off the grid. The sturdy aluminum frame and Z Brackets compatibility gives you the ability to attach this solar panel to the roof of your humble abode, camper, or van.
The Boulder 100 Briefcase is chainable with older Goal Zero Boulder 15/30 Solar Panels, as well as with the Boulder 90 Solar Panel (with the use of an MC4 to 8-millimeter adapter). This allows you to harness even greater energy from the sun, maximizing the energy going into your Goal Zero power pack or portable power station. The integrated kickstand allows you to get the most incoming solar energy possible as the sun's trajectory changes throughout the day. The Boulder 100 Briefcase connects to Goal Zero power packs/stations and daisy chains to other solar panels with its 8-millimeter output.
- Folding 100-watt solar panel with included zippered case
- Comprised of two Boulder 50 solar panels joined by a hinge
- Sturdy construction with tempered glass and aluminum frame
- Charges any Goal Zero Power Pack or Station for off-grid power
- Z-Bracket compatibility for mounting to roof of vehicle or house
- Chainable with older Boulder 15/30 panels and Boulder 90 panel
- 8-millimeter output for chaining and power pack/station charging
- Item #GZR003F
- Q & A
This portable unit is perfect for our single deep cell battery on our pop-up camper.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info