Select style & size:Select options
Rediscover the spirit of shredding.
Back before multi-million dollar terrain parks and gear-laden backcountry expeditions, there was carving. Get back to snowboarding's roots with the Gnu Swallow Tail Carver Snowboard. Combining a retro '80s shape with a 21st century engine, this board lets you rip perfect, powerful carves and make soulful slashes that will remind you just how much fun the simple turn can be.
A directional shape, setback stance, and swallow-tail shape give this board a powerful feel on hardpack and nearly unsinkable float in deep snow, while a modern blend of rocker and camber offers a balanced feel that handles any type of terrain. Its mid-stiff flex offers a responsive, dynamic feel, and helps it maintain a stable feel when you're red-lining it. When conditions are less than ideal, Magne-Traction edges enhance grip so you can still carve confidently on icy slopes. From deep trench carves to powdery pillow lines, enjoy snowboarding at its most pure and fundamental level on the Swallow Tail Carver.
- '80s-inspired shape built for carving and charging
- Retro directional shape offers drive, grip, and float
- Mid-stiff flex is responsive and powerful
- Blend of rocker and camber rips every part of the mountain
- Lightweight, lively core from sustainably harvested woods
- Bio Beans topsheet eliminates need for toxic plastics
- Knife Cut sintered base is fast, tough, and holds wax well
- Gnu makes innovative boards using eco-conscious materials and techniques
- Item #GNU005M