Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Xnetic Road Glove
- A seamless road glove to boost control on every ride
- Optimized gel padding absorbs shock to reduce fatigue
- One-piece backhand enhances breathability and comfort
- Elastic closure makes for easy on and off
- Quick-drying microfiber palm is durable for miles to come
- Item #GIRZ31T
- [upper] Xnetic knit, [palm] microfiber
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 18, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 200 lbs
This is my 3rd pair of Giro gloves in recent years. I've used Bravo gels (bad), and my favorites are Zero CS (great). This offering is a hybrid of the Bravo & CS in my opinion. They are not as snug as the CS, but dissapeared in the same fashion after a few minutes. If you're between sizes, size up. I'm not a gel fan, and these do create pressure points. The seamless breathable backing feels great, the entire glove is a sweat chamois, reflectors are a nice touch, and they are easy to get into or out of. Like the CS, they're not going to take much of a slide. My other complaints are hanging threads, and a strong chemical odor/made my hands tingle until washed (same as my CS). I'll follow-up after a few months, and washes (I wash my gloves each ride). Update: I removed all padding and palm padding compartments. The gel pad pressure points are awful on an otherwise great mitt. I've washed them 3 times a week since purchase, and they hold up to that. Without the padding they are much better. Giro, make a padless version!