Ventana Cycling Shoe
Built for all-mountain adventures and epic trail rides, the Ventana's bring durability and comfort to all of your mountain bike shenanigans. The one-piece Synchwire uppers are designed to withstand the toughest trails, and come equipped with a Boa dial that makes it easy to find the perfect fit. The bottom of the shoe uses Giro's proprietary Sensor rubber, ensuring you have plenty of grip both on and off the pedals.
- Mountain bike shoes for trail and all-mountain riding
- Synchwire uppers are durable and breathable
- Reinforced toe and heel for added protection
- Micro-adjustable Boa dial for finding the right fit
- Molded footbed with medium arch support for comfort
- EVA midsole cushions rough trails and hard landings
- Internal nylon shank boosts pedaling efficiency
- Sensor rubber oustole finds grip on and off the bike
- Item #GIRZ31O
- Upper Material
- Synchwire with PU bonded mesh, reinforced rubber heel and toe sections
- BOA L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- molded EVA
- injected EVA
- [sole] nylon shank, [outsole] Sensor Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 14.7oz (417g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 22, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Typical fit for Giro shoes with the exception with some extra, much appreciated (for me at least), room in the toe box. I?ve had some heel slippage on hike-a-bikes but in my experience that is to be expected in a bike specific shoe. Tread has good grip. One of those shoes I may just buy an extra pair in fear of Giro discontinuing them.
April 30, 2020
Found sizing to be tru
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
I would echo all of the other reviews, except on the point of sizing. First time in a Giro shoe, so cant speak to sizing across the brand. I wear 10.5-11 in street shoes. I have been wearing a 10.5 in Freerider Pros and 44 in Specialized. Ordered the 43 based on reviews (Would have gone with a 43.5 if available, was skeptical ordering the 43) and it ultimately was too tight for me?both in overall length and the arch. Went with the 44s and perfect for me. Toe box is relatively wide for a cycling shoe?a plus. Great shoe.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help