Why We Like The Tracker Cycling Shoe
We pull on the Tracker Shoe for our spin to work because it utilizes tech from Giro’s mountain bike line for efficient performance, in a stripped-down package that’s lightweight and easy-wearing. The Tack rubber sole features Giro’s Gamma tread pattern that’s specifically designed for use with pedals with pins for superior traction whether we’re taking our cruiser bike for a ride or ripping our e-bike on a last-minute grocery store run.
- Lightweight commuter shoes perfect for riding, walking, and cruising
- Boa L6 dials make for easy on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Dual-layer EVA midsole offers supportive cushioning
- Lightweight textile uppers with PU overlays for durability
- Sticky rubber soles stick to flat pedals for enhanced bike control
- Item #GIRZ357
- Upper Material
- textile, polyurethane overlays
- Boa L6 dial
- die cut
- dual-layer EVA
- Tack rubber, Gamma tread
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 39] 10.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help