Terra MIPS Helmet
The new Giro Terra MIPS Hemet is sleek, lightweight, and has all the necessary features to keep you comfortable when you're out on the mountain all day. The MIPS technology works by allowing two liners to move independently of each other when the helmet is subject to force, reducing rotational energy during certain impacts. An in-mold construction, which fuses the outer shell to the foam liner, keeps the Terra lightweight and allows more thorough ventilation. Giro's Passive Aggressive Venting System adds to this by combining the exterior vent design with interior channeling that lets cool air flow when you're in motion, and lets warm air escape through the top of the helmet if you're standing still. A low-profile dial adjustment ensures you can easily customize your fit on the go for a solid, performance-oriented feel.
- Ultra-light freestyle-oriented helmet for lady shredders
- MIPS technology works to reduce rotational forces on impact
- In-mold construction provides a lighter, better ventilated helmet
- Auto-venting technology manages airflow whether static or in motion
- Stack Ventilation prevents moisture from fogging up goggles
- Low-profile dial adjustment provides a customizable fit
- Item #GIR00JF
- Shell Material
- Audio Compatible
- Passive Agressive system, Stack
- Fit Adjustment
- In Form 2 Fit System
- CE EN1077
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
it is super light weight and comfortable! It fits great and you can easily adjust it in the back. Best helmet, no complaints!
January 8, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I’d been searching for a good helmet that would fit my Oval head for over a year, and after trying 4 (yes, 4) different brands... I finally found THE ONE! It was tricky to find a helmet that fit me, as my head is a bit longer front to back than side to side. So while my head circumference may fit one brand... alas, no good. This helmet, however, fit like a perfect helmet should. It’s comfortable, low profile, lightweight, and safe!! Took it out today for the first time and was so glad I had it. I even forgot I was wearing one for a while because it just fit so well. Thank you Giro!!
December 9, 2018
Great Giro ski helmet
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I face this helmet as a gift and she really likes it - the fit is true to size and it integrates perfectly with her new giro goggles. Personally I like the low-key aesthetic, it has a nice look to it.