Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Tazz MTB Vivid Trail Goggles
Nobody enjoys getting mud in their eyes mid-ride, and while sunglasses can do their best to cover you, they'll always fall short of a goggle when it comes to wet, muddy rides, and high-speed DH encounters. When you're in need of that extra coverage, reach for Giro's Tazz MTB Goggles with Vivid Trail Lens and hit the dirt rolling. These low-profile goggles use Giro's Expansion View Technology (or EXV for short) to deliver an extra-wide field of view, with a smaller footprint for increased comfort on a variety of face sizes and shapes. Because breathability is key to comfot, Giro employs Supervent foam padding that lets your sweat escape, helping keeping things fog-free inside. Vivid Trail lenses provide crisp optics on the trails to keep your depth perception on-point, elevating contrast so you can spot low-hanging branches, rocks and roots, and are tear-off compatible to keep your vision clear even when the mud is flying.
- Low-profile goggles that boost trail contrast
- Expansion View tech delivers wide field of vision
- Minimal frame footprint for a variety of face shapes, sizes
- Vivid Trail lens boosts contrast for better depth perception
- Crisp-optics are tear-off compatible to keep clean in the mud
- Polycarbonate lens construction boosts durability
- Supervent helps wick sweat and keep cool
- Item #GIR00KD
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.