Syntax MIPS Helmet
With the Syntax MIPS Helmet, Giro manages make a sleek and stylish helmet that offers deeper coverage for the sides and back of the head, generous ventilation, MIPS technology, and a slim profile—all at a price that shows advanced head protection doesn't need to cost a fortune.
Giro achieves this using their In-Mold construction process that fuses a tough polycarbonate shell to impact-absorbing EPS foam while inside the mold, creating a strong helmet that has extensive coverage and improved ventilation without any excess bulk. On the inside of the EPS liner, Giro incorporates their Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS retention system for a highly adjustable fit that delivers great stability and long range comfort. By integrating MIPS with the retention system, Giro improves the overall fit without sacrificing the ability of the MIPS system to disperse rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
With 25 Wind Tunnel vents that channel incoming air over and around your head while pushing hot and stale air out, the Syntax MIPS stays cool even when pushing your limits on warmer days. Additionally, the CoolFit anti-microbial padding effectively manages sweat to further aid in keeping you cool, all while resisting odor build-up over time.
- A cycling helmet that blends style, function, and value
- Sleek design offers extra coverage without extra bulk
- In-mold construction enhances durability and ventilation
- Roc Loc 5 system allows a comfortable, secure, adjustable fit
- Integrated MIPS can help disperse rotational impact forces
- Wind Tunnel vents channel airflow to keep you cool
- Anti-microbial padding manages sweat and odor
- Lightweight straps and slim buckle are comfortable on the skin
- Item #GIR00K3