Glove technology can be overlooked next to kit and bike designs, but as two of the five connecting points on the bike, how your gloves feel and perform can make or break comfort on a given ride. Giro steps up the glove game for the Supernatural and partners with chamois experts, Elastic Interface, to bring an otherworldly half-finger glove to your handlebars. A seamless palm is at the core of the innovation, which removes the pressure points of traditional palms. Giro claims the Supernatural's "three-dimensional palm" mirrors anatomical shapes on the palm to feel like second-skin, using a one-piece layer filled with multi-density foam. The upper is a tad more familiar with synthetic mesh, a cloth nose-wipe thumb, and pull-tabs to aid taking the gloves off at the end of a ride. And reflective details boost low-light riding visibility.
- New half-finger cycling glove in partnership with Elastic Interface
- Multi-density foam molded to more comfortable palm-to-bar interface
- Seamless palm reduces pressure points from heavy stitching on traditional gloves
- Mesh upper breathes and stretches to accommodate aggressively gripping the bars
- Item #GIRZ33S
- [upper] synthetic, microfiber, [palm] one-piece, multidirectional Curvature by Elastic Interface
- multi-density hybrid cell system foam
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, time trial, track, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help