Why We Like The Stomp Goggles
Perfect for kids in the eight to thirteen age range, the Giro Stomp Goggle is great for skiers and snowboarders as they progress from the green circles to the black diamonds and even the terrain park. This goggle provides a wide field of vision that lets them clearly see where they’re going, and it has clean, stylish looks that they won’t outgrow.
- Wide field of view keeps peripheral vision intact
- Designed to fit well with a wide variety of helmets
- Sized for 8-13 year-old skiers and riders
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #GIRZ34G
- Technical Features
- over-the-glasses compatible
- Expansion View (semi-frameless)
- Face Size
- Case Included
- ski, snowboard
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 25, 2021
Nice size and comfortable fit; no case!?
Nice goggles but beware that they don't come with a case.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help