Select style & size:Select options
The Giro Lusi Goggles are there for you on the deepest powder days, on the brilliant bluebirds, and on all of your sunlit backcountry adventures. Don't let the stylish nature of this sleek snow goggle fool you, either, for it features the high-end optics of VIVID lenses—developed in partnership with Carl Zeiss—giving you the enhanced contrast and the definition you need to slash turns and weave trees. An anti-fog coating keeps your views clear from first chair to last call, and EVAK ventilation in the frame ensures that moisture can escape but it cannot get in. The Slash Seal interchange system means its easy to swap out your lens when conditions change, and the new Adapt strap can also be swapped out when you want to change up your style.
- A feature-rich goggle for clear views at your favorite resort
- Expansion View Technology maximizes peripheral vision
- VIVID lens provides high contrast and sharp definition
- Anti-fog coating and ventilated frame keep things crystal clear
- Triple-layer foam boasts wicking fleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Interchangeable lens and strap let you swap sights and style
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro Helmets
- Item #GIR00J5
- Q & A
All around great goggle!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased the giro lusi for my girlfriend and she has nothing but amazing things to say about them. Both the high and low light VIVID lenses are excellent quality. She has a narrow face and has a hard time finding goggles with perfireal vision and these worked perfectly. It is a great price point as well. I would definitely recommend these goggles!
I love these!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these to use more for the low light cloudy days as my other goggles are dark black and only made for sunny days. So far I have had great first impressions. They fit really well under the helmet and are extremely comfortable. The vision has been awesome and gives you a big lens to look through. I would definitely recommend these to anyone thinking about making the purchase!