Launch Plus Helmet
Decked out in saucy colors and fun-loving themes, the Giro Kids' Launch Plus Helmet puts your little ripper at the center of attention while protecting them from bumps and spills along the way. In-Mold construction maintains a relatively lightweight feel while offering certified impact protection for peace of mind when you drop them off at ski school or decide they're ready to try out their first black diamond run towards the end of the season.
To ensure a dialed fit, the Launch Helmet comes with Giro's In Form fit system, which dials in a custom, head-wrapping fit without excess movement compromising protection in the event of a crash. Also, it's tunable in a vertical orientation, allowing you to fine-tune its fit to your little ripper's unique head shape, as well as obtain a flush fit with their goggles. To adjust the helmet in a vertical orientation, you'll have to remove the In Form system and snap it back into place.
- Fun-loving helmet merges bold style with protection
- In-Mold construction for certified impact protection
- Soft liner material cradles their head in coziness
- Super Cool Vents prevent excessive heat build-up
- In Form fit system with adjustable dial at rear
- Vertical tuning obtains a flush fit with goggles
- Seamless integration with all Giro Kids' Goggles
- Item #GIR00FT
- Shell Material
- In-Mold construction (polycarbonate shell)
- Impact Foam
- EPS foam
- Super Cool Vents
- Fit Adjustment
- In Form fit system w/adjustment dial, vertical tuning
- ASTM F2040, CE EN1077
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2018
Good looking, comfy. Worth when on sale
It looks good. Descent quality. Worth only when on sale, otherwise expensive. Size are a bit tricky: my daughter has 53 cm circumference, and she needed size S. So please be sure to ask the reps for the sizes.
April 11, 2018
It's "S" size for 52 cm head circumference?
April 17, 2018
That is correct. I crossed referenced with Giros site to make sure. If you have any other questions feel free to chat in with our experts or call into 1-855-712-0512.