Protect their most valuable asset.
Consider the Giro Kids' Launch Helmet a worthy investment that protects your little ripper from the harsh spills and small bumps they're bound to encounter on the mountain. Seeing how kids are rapidly progressing these days, the savvy designers at Giro equipped the Launch Helmet with their proven In-Mold construction, which fuses a tough polycarbonate shell to an impact-absorbing layer of EPS foam. This construction delivers certified levels of protection for extra peace of mind when you drop them off at ski school or decide they're ready for dropping into black diamonds off the top of the mountain.
To ensure a dialed fit, the Launch Helmet comes with Giro's In Form system, which precisely wraps their head with the spin of a rear dial. Not only does it fit snugly to eliminate any slipping or bouncing in the event of a crash, but it ensures a comfortable fit without pressure points keeping them from wearing their helmet. Also, it's tunable in vertical orientation, so you can fit this helmet atop of their head in the best possible manner for a seamless fit with their goggles. To adjust the helmet in a vertical orientation, you'll have to remove the In Form fit system and snap it into place.
- Proven protection for the smallest of skiers and riders
- In-Mold construction delivers certified impact protection
- Super Cool Vents prevent excessive heat and sweating
- In Form fit system with adjustable dial at rear
- Vertical tuning obtains a flush fit with goggles
- Soft liner material cradles their head in coziness
- Seamless integration with all Giro Kids' Goggles
- Item #GIR00FS