Why We Like The Latch Cycling Shoe
Giro's Latch Cycling Shoe focuses on shoe and pedal connection to make for impressive grip and a confidence boost. Tack rubber — a highly elastic compound that matches grip with durability — on the outsole ensures traction and stability no matter if we're hiking a bike or simply speeding across rocky terrain. This shoe's Mute Foam midsole cuts chatter and pedal to help keep pedal connection in check, and a fast-drying microfiber upper comes in handy for comfort and wet days.
- Cut the chatter and keep the comfort with the Latch shoe
- Fast-drying microfiber keeps us from feeling bogged down on wet days
- Rockprint reinforced toe for abrasion resistance and durability
- Mute Foam 3D midsole cuts vibrations for pedal connection
- Tack Rubber outsole and Gamma tread design for traction
- Item #GIRZ34Q
- Upper Material
- 3D molded
- Mute Foam 3D
- Tack rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 39] 300g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help