Jackson MIPS Helmet
Prepare for another best day ever spent on the mountain while wearing the Giro Jackson MIPS Helmet. Designed with MIPS technology, the helmet absorbs impact force and redirects energy through the MIPS two-part system. The Hardshell exterior and in-mold foam interior work together to disperse and minimize the shock through the impact. The Passive-Aggressive venting system works to keep the interior of the helmet cool without being too cold. Escape vents allow for heat to move out of the helmet while in motion and at rest. On especially warm spring days, the XT2 padding resists odor to help maintain a fresh, like new feel and smell.
- A sleek helmet for carving powder and groomers alike
- MIPS technology redirects energy during impact on the slopes
- Hybrid construction features a hardshell and in-mold foam interior
- Passive Aggressive venting pushes heat out the helmet while riding
- XT2 anti-odor protection padding fends off odor during warm days
- Point-of-view camera mount included to record days sending the gnar
- In-form 2 fit system creates a snug fit for all day comfort
- Item #GIR00JB
- Q & A
Does this helmet have a good fit with the oakley flight deck goggles, gaper gap?
Found out for myself. Great fit with the flight decks and probably most goggles because this helmet and I think all giro helmets have vertical tuning, which allows for the helmet to move forward and backwards.