- A skate-inspired shoe for the trail, DH, and dirt jumps
- Durable upper and lace closure offers a great fit
- Vibram rubber outsole offers excellent grip
- EVA midsole and footbed soaks up the hits
- Giro injects some soul to your soles
- Item #GIR00IC
- Q & A
Not the worst mtb shor
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 44
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 180lbs
OK grips on the pedals, not very good grip on kind of loose dirt when hiking your bike
Crap sole design
Comfy shoe but the lug design is bad. They are too small and get torn off. This photo was taken after about 30 rides.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this shoe for biking and less than 3 weeks the sole was getting torn up and falling apart.