Up To 60% Off
The Season’s Best Gear, Apparel, & Footwear Shop Now
Giro's stylish Jacket II Cycling Shoe is made for dirt jumping, trail shredding, and downhill ripping on any bike with platform pedals. With a skate shoe look and grippy sole, the Jacket II's with keep your looking great and your feet protected while achieving excellent purchase on the pedals.
The Vibram rubber outsole provides great pedal feedback with engineered lugs at the pedal zone for grip. An EVA midsole soaks up the impact when you stomp the landing or have to pitch the bike knowing you're coming up short on that double, while the heel cup receives extra padding in the form of a Poron XRD crash pad. Classic lacing with a keeper strap ensures a secure fit and that the laces won't get caught up in your chain or chainrings.
Giro equips the Jacket II with a durable, rubber-reinforced toe cap to save the piggies and the synthetic leather upper has ventilation holes for breathability.
The Giro Jacket II Shoes are available in whole sizes 37 to 48 and in the colors Olive/Black, Midnight/Midnight, and Dark Shadow/Gum.
- A skate-inspired shoe for the trail, DH, and dirt jumps
- Durable upper and lace closure offers a great fit
- Vibram rubber outsole offers excellent grip
- EVA midsole and footbed soaks up the hits
- Giro injects some soul to your soles
- Item #GIR00IC
- Upper Material
- synthetic microfiber
- molded EVA, medium arch support
- EVA midsole, Poron XRD heel crash pad
- Vibram MegaGrip
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 14.7oz (416g)
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year