Early and late season riding usually offers hero-dirt and empty trails, but staying warm and dry with the Havoc Pant means you won’t be shivering by the time you return to the car. Built from the same 4-way stretch Durablend fabric as the acclaimed Havoc Short, these pants are designed to regulate your body temperature as you slash through damp late-season loam.
- Late season pants keep you riding long after others hang up their bikes
- DWR coated shell material is water resistant and weather enduring
- Stretchy material allows for excellent range of motion on and off the bike
- Inseam length and casual fit ensures seamless compatibility with pads
- Perforated ventilation in key areas keeps you cool once afternoon hits
- Item #GIR00LU
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane (DWR coating)
- belt loops, zipper closure, waist adjustment
- 2 hand, 1 side zipper
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?