Upgraded for young cyclists.
Your growing cyclist is rapidly progressing, transitioning from barely riding earlier this year to accompanying you on longer jaunts through the countryside and spirited trail rides. Give them the lightweight, well-ventilated protection desired for logging serious miles with the Giro Hale MIPS Helmet.
Designed with Giro's proven In-Mold construction, the Hale MIPS Helmet retains a lightweight feel with 22 sculpted vents that rapidly expel built-up heat. This construction is comprised of a rugged polycarbonate shell fused to an impact-dissipating EPS foam liner.
The Hale MIPS is upgraded with the addition of MIPS technology. Standing for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, MIPS is a low-friction elastomeric liner that rotates independently around the head during an angled crash, which is essential to reducing rotational forces. MIPS is one of those modern features soon to be standard on every cycling helmet, as it's a relatively simple, low-cost solution that gives cyclists extra peace of mind.
- Upgraded for young cyclists logging serious mileage
- MIPS liner dissipates rotational forces from angled crashes
- In-Mold construction is lightweight, ventilated, and rugged
- Roc Loc Sport dial for micro-adjustable fit and secure feel
- 22 sculpted vents rapidly disperse built-up heat
- Visor blocks blinding sunshine and oncoming elements
- Reflective elements for increased visibility after dark
- Item #GIR00GB
- Q & A
Best helmet for my kids.
Nothing more important then protecting my kids brain