Why We Like The Giro Deed Cycling Shoe
Whether we're ripping our favorite pump track, single track, or a ride down the street, the Deed Cycling Shoe from Giro is optimized to get us from start to finish with superior comfort and performance. The microfiber and textile upper offer durability and abrasion resistance, while the tack rubber outsole and Gamma tread keep us gripping to our pedals or the dirt when walking is a must.
- Women's flat pedal shoe designed for optimal grip and riding comfort
- Textile and microfiber upper construction is abrasion-resistant
- Mute foam proprietary midsole dampens chatter to minimize fatigue
- Tack Rubber outsole with Gamma tread offers exceptional pedal grip
- Lace closure creates a reliable, natural, secure feel across the foot
- Item #GIRZ34R
- Upper Material
- fast-drying textile and microfiber
- mute foam
- Tack Rubber outsole
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 351g (39)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, enduro, cross country, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help