Why We Like The Deed Cycling Shoe
From the pump track to the brewpub, the Giro Deed Shoes provide a confident grip on the pedals and sleek style to match it. Whether we're riding all day or just catching a few laps after work, the Deeds get the job done while offering a bit of extra protection for our feet.
- Flat pedal mountain bike shoes with an unassuming style
- Durable synthetic uppers dry quickly and resist wear and tear
- Mute foam midsole dampens harsh trail vibrations
- Tack rubber outsole offers positive contact with the pedals
- Lace closure with lace keeper gives us a classic fit and feel
- Item #GIRZ34P
- Upper Material
- abrasion-resistant synthetic
- Mute (EVA)
- Tack rubber with Gamma tread pattern
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help