Why We Like the Ceva MIPS Helmet
Giro's new Women's Ceva MIPS Helmet is sleek, comfortable, and filled with all the necessary on-mountain features an affordable price. The Ceva utilizes MIPS technology, which can reduce certain forces by redirecting energy on impact, and its durable, low-profile hard shell design doesn’t feel bulky on your head. A dial at the base of the helmet lets you easily customize the fit for a secure, comfortable feel, and adjustable top vents ensure you can regulate your body temperature on the go. Giro's Stack Ventilation system prevents any warm, moist air from your head from entering you goggles, preventing fogging so you can keep on shredding.
- Sleek, comfortable helmet with full features at a great price
- MIPS technology reduces certain forces by redirecting impact energy
- Low-profile hard shell design offers bulk-free comfort
- Dial adjustment provides a secure, customizable fit
- Adjustable vents keep you cool when things heat up
- Stack Ventilation prevents goggles from fogging
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #GIR00JG
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- Audio Compatible
- adjustable, Stack
- Fit Adjustment
- In Form Fit System
- CE EN1077
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 23, 2024
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
I was happy to find a helmet I like the looks of at a reasonable price. I was right on the cusp between small and medium and after buying another Giro helmet in medium and finding it to be too big, the size small fits perfectly and has room before adjusting with the dial.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help