Camden MIPS Helmet
- Helmet for commuting with peace of mind
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces in a crash
- 10 vents provide plenty of airflow for your ride
- Roc Loc Air fit system dials in a precise fit
- Integrated rear light keeps you visible to traffic
- Certified to the new Speed E-Bike standard
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #GIR00I7
- Impact Foam
- Air-FX Padding
- 10 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc Air
- NTA 8776
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 31, 2019
I'll be seen...which is why I bought it.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Giro helmets fit my noggin well (have both bike and ski lids). Got this specifically for the lighting feature when commuting. Its got the fit I was after. Light works well so far and presume its electrical stuff is protected from head sweat (I perspire when commuting) or rain. Its heavier and 'bigger' than typical mountain bike lid--presumably from the lighting stuff and perhaps extra energy absorbing stuff (for speed from e-bikes?). My only complaint--give me a high-viz yellow color option. I'm after a helmet that gets drivers attention day and night from all angles. **regular use update... Still works as designed. I've really come to appreciate magnet latch system--allows for easy one hand latching and unlatching. I use it exclusively for commuting on a near daily basis. Because I regularly mountain bike using another giro helmet (montaro mips)--I really notice the extra heft in this helmet, plus the lack of ventilation (especially now that we've hit the Utah summer).