'Cross, cross-country, cross-continent—there are countless cycling situations where full finger coverage and light padding are appropriate additions to your kit drawer. Giro's Bravo Gel LF Gloves fit the bill, providing coverage without bulk and padding without muddying bar feel. They're built to fend off the all-day punishment of chatter on a gravel bikepacking trip or the more short-lived violence of a few hours spent dodging through grasping branches on singletrack.
Compared to previous generations, these Bravo gloves are more streamlined, cutting material in places like the cuff to push further into the realm of minimalism. The gloves incorporate Giro's Super Fit, which features a multi-panel palm in order to reduce bunching during the countless contortions our hands go through on a day in the saddle, and the thumb, middle, and index fingers are finished with conductive panels in order to keep you in touch with your devices and gadgets.
- Cycling gloves for coverage during the hot months
- Unique palm construction reduces bunching
- Light padding absorbs chatter without hampering feel
- Minimalist construction provides coverage without bulk
- Synthetic construction promotes cooling airflow
- Moisture management reduces the risk of swamp paw
- Conductive panels keep you in touch with touchscreens
- Low-profile cuffs secure with hook-and-loop straps
- Item #GIR00HS
- [upper] 80% nylon, 20% polyester, [palm] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, [padding] 80% rubber, 10% bentonite, 10% oxidizing agent
- [palm] gel
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2019
Good on sale purchase
Good palm padding, thin back of hand. Velcro however sticks to backside fabric so putting on takes an extra maneuver of unprying. I'd only buy these on sale.
July 9, 2018
- I've used it several times
Its hard to find gloves with padding these days and these have padding. I haven't used them much but they seem to be failing along the seams already so I gave them 3 out of 5 stars. Other than that, they seem to work well.