Select style & size:Select options
Blok MTB Goggle
The Giro Blok MTB Goggle draws inspiration from their snow sports lineup, utilizing their Expansion View Technology for an exceptional field of view with increased peripheral vision. EXV goggles offer an unobstructed panoramic view so you can anticipate the trail ahead and react with precision, all while keeping the goggle frame low-profile and wearable. The True-Sight polycarbonate lens provides crystal clear optics that are free of distortion, and comes with durable coatings that resist fogging and scratches. The frame is made for larger face sizes, and features a Triple Face Foam system comprised of a plush contact layer against your face, a soft middle layer for maximum contour, and a durable back layer that adheres to the frame. All things considered, the Blok MTB Goggle is an ideal companion for everything from gravity racing to summer bike park sessions.
- A gravity goggle to help you sight your lines
- EXV technology offers an exceptional field of view
- Lens provides clarity that resists fogging and scratching
- Triple layer face foam for a soft feel against your face
- Wide silicone-backed strap for a comfortable, secure fit
- Compatibility with tear-offs makes them ideal for racing
- Includes spare clear lens and 10-pack of tear-offs
- Item #GIR00KC
- Q & A
They fit my nose just right.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Replacement lenses are a little spendy, but cheap lenses don’t make buying a goggle that doesn’t fit your face worth it. If you have a high bridge and your nose pushes the top of most goggles up into your helmet, and pushes the bottom of your goggles up into your field of view, give these a shot. I have more than 150 rides on my current pair and they are holding up great.