Start at first base.
Rallying the trail all day doesn't have to come at the cost of rallied sit bones — that's what Giro crafts the Base Liner Shorts for. These lightweight and breathable liner shorts fit snug, like your favorite boxer briefs, but unlike your favorite boxer briefs these shorts are loaded with a multi-density pad that takes the sting out of rough and rowdy trails. Breathability is a top priority on the Base Liner Shorts, with a combination of panels of polyester and spandex that actively pull away moisture, and mesh panels that let cool air in to keep you comfortable. To make things a little bit easier on you when nature calls, Giro equips these shorts with a fly opening.
- Your first step to a comfortable day on the bike
- Padded shorts take the sting away from trail chatter
- Multi-density foam absorbs vibrations
- Let your legs breathe with mesh panels
- Fly opening offers an easy solution to nature calls
- Wicking materials pull away sweat to keep you dry
- Soft, brushed waistband locks in place comfortably
- Keep hems secure with silicone grippers
- Item #GIR00HH
- Q & A
I wear it underneath my POC MTB shorts. The shorts are very breathable and provide solid padding. Very happy with them.