Select style & size:Select options
Train smarter, run faster.
Designed for the savvy athlete looking to step up their running and triathlon training, the Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Watch offers a slew of advanced exercise features in a slimmed-down design. Advanced running and multi-sport features include a barometric altimeter for tracking elevation changes, built-in GPS for tracking speed and distance, wrist-based heart rate, training status to determine if you're overdoing it, and rich running dynamics like lactate threshold and VO2 max. Increased battery life allows you to train longer and run farther, lasting up to 24 hours in GPS mode and 50 hours in UltraTrac mode.
Not only is it ideal for running, swimming, cycling, but it supports cross-country skiing, paddling, trail runs, hikes, and strength training, among others. To customize its use to your preferred outdoor activities, you can create tailored workouts with the Garmin Connect app (for both iPhone and Android). For additional running statistics, you can pair the Forerunner 935 with a compatible heart rate monitor or running pod. Using the Garmin Running Dynamics Pod (not included) gives you cadence, stride, length, ground contact, balance, and vertical oscillation stats.
- Advanced running, triathlon, and training watch
- Slimmed-down design is lightweight and waterproof
- GPS for tracking speed and distance while running
- Built-in barometric altimeter and electronic compass
- Wrist-based heart rate for tracking exercise output
- Rich running dynamics: training status, VO2 max, FTP
- Wirelessly pairs with Garmin Running Dynamics Pod
- Battery lasts up to 24hrs in GPS, 50hrs in UltraTrac
- Item #GRM008A