Forerunner 265 Watch
Why We Like The Garmin Forerunner 265 Watch
When we're hungry for the podium, we train and race with the Garmin Forerunner 265 Watch. As soon as we open our eyes in the morning, the AMOLED touchscreen display uses less battery power to give us a crisper, clearer view of our metrics, including the night's sleep quality, the day's weather, and our current training readiness. The battery lasts up to 20 hours in GPS GNSS mode for reliable tracking of our long runs and races, while the training status rundown, personalized daily suggested workouts, and preloaded cross-training exercises keep us on course toward a new personal best.
- Multi-sport watch for well-rounded training and race-day readiness
- AMOLED display enhances colors, contrast, and responsiveness
- Fortified polymer bezel for wear-, impact-, and corrosion-resistance
- Tough Corning Gorilla Glass 3 face is light and scratch-resistant
- Silicone strap is flexible, lightweight, and sweat-proof
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 13 days in smartwatch mode
- 5ATM rating means this watch is submersible up to 50 meters
- HR and energy monitoring, adaptive coaching, real-time stamina, and more
- Item #GRMF067
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.