Why We Like The Root Anorak
Retro style and mountain tech come together in the Root Anorak. This casual-cool pullover is crafted with a waterproof membrane, so flakes and raindrops roll right off when the weather gets rough. Oxford-knit recycled nylon offers a denim-like appearance, and Polartec fleece lining on the collar adds a trucker-like look to this shred-ready layer.
- Unisex jacket for retro-cool style on and off the mountain
- Two-layer membrane offers wet weather protection
- Recycled nylon shell in a street-ready Oxford knit
- Polartec fleece lining at the collar provides additional warmth
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep digits and tech toasty
- 1/4-length front zip delivers easy and stylish ventilation
- Item #FWA000V
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, [collar lining] Polartec shearling fleece (100% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- below hip
- 2 zippered handwarmer
- 1/4-zip front
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help