Why We Like The Catalyst 2L Jacket
From slicing corduroy to searching out tree lines, the Catalyst keeps our stoke surging. Built with an impermeable membrane and heat-trapping fibers, this jacket is ready for a day of ripping lines whether it's a bluebird or a whiteout. The insulated hood gives us extra toasty cover on the lift, while the underarm vents keep our microclimate relaxed as we bootpack out of bounds. When we fail to stomp our line, the wrist gaiters and powder skirt make sure snow doesn't mar our toasty situation.
- Powder-ready jacket for venturing out of bounds
- 2-layer, seam-sealed construction provides reliable waterproofing
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Fixed hood offers additional weather protection
- Wrist gaiters and powder skirt stop snow from packing in
- Underarm vents dump excess heat when wanted
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out cold drafts
- Zippered sleeve pocket keeps your pass at the ready
- Item #FWA0002
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 100% Hydrophilic Clear (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% post-consumer recycled nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- 60g Primaloft Black Eco (80% post-consumer recycled polyester, 20% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- [small] 29in
- attached, adjustable, brim, helmet-compatible
- 2 hand, 1 zippered chest with cord port, 1 zippered chest with goggle wipe, 1 zippered pass sleeve
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2lb 4oz
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 29, 2021
Loved it but found one I loved more
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
I love the color and fit of this jacket but I found one that matched better with my bib so I returned it. Feels like it would hold up well and keep you warm. Also, my helmet fit under the hood, which is a definite plus.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help