Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Descendant 4 Ski Boot
Full Tilt's three-piece boot design is damn near legendary, and for good reason. No other boot provides a heel hold that's this solid or a flex that's this customizable, which has made Full Tilt one of the go-tos for park riders and freestyle shredders year after year. You don't have to be super hardcore to enjoy Full Tilts with intermediate-friendly boots like the Men's Descendant 4 Ski Boot, you can reap all the benefits of flex and lean adjustments, three-piece construction, and three-buckle design without needing to ski like a crazy person.
The Descendant 4 has a pretty wide 102mm last but medium calf volume, so it's perfect for skiers with a reasonably beefy foot that's stuck to a more normal-sized leg. Full Tilt ships the boot with a tongue that's rated 4/10, so the flex of the boot is perfect for casual cruising, park riding, and progression, but you can pick up stiffer tongues if you're looking for a little more power. The heat-moldable classic liner eases on and off while offering a traditional feel, and the adjustable aluminum buckles provide a highly tuneable fit. The Descendant also employs Fill Tilt's legendary three-buckle design, which pulls your heel into the pocket to prevent slipping and increase control. It also sports replaceable heel and toe lugs, so you don't have to worry about scuffing your boots down to nothing after seasons of parking lot walks, stair climbs, and rock scrambles.
- Freestyle and powder oriented boots that blend control and comfort
- Customizable evolution shell fits like a glove to boost performance
- Classic liner creates a familiar feel to enhance control and comfort
- 4 Rated flex translates to a soft 70 flex from other manufacturers
- Replaceable tongue allows you to beef up the 4 flex when needed
- 102mm last is well suited to riders with wider than normal feet
- Three-buckle system locks your heel in place to improve control
- Dual material outsole handles rough treatment season after season
- Item #FLT002G