It's time to escape from San Francisco—head to Yosemite in your new Fronteer Ahwahnee Hiker Shoe and pay tribute to your favorite Stonemasters rebel heroes. This hiking boot makes you wish you lived in the simpler times of living off butter and cigarettes while protesting the man through climbing. It's suede upper and rope laces help create it's retro climbing aesthetic that's totally far out. While the EVA midsole provides a cushioned support for exploring the gorgeous valley and the Vibram rubber sole gives you durable traction on rough terrain.
- A hiking boot with retro aesthetic
- Suede upper is soft yet durable for the outdoors
- Vibram sole gives solid traction on rough terrain
- EVA midsole provides cushioned support for hiking
- Two sets of rope laces add to the retro look
- Fronteer suggests one size larger than your true size
- Item #FDR0001