sale $76.48 $169.9555% Off
Head to Yosemite in your Fronteer Ahwahnee Hiker Shoe and pay tribute to your climbing heroes. It's suede upper and rope laces give it a retro climbing aesthetic reminiscent of the Camp 4 in its heyday, while the EVA midsole provides cushioned support for exploring the gorgeous valley. The Vibram rubber sole gives you durable traction on rough terrain.
- A hiking boot with retro aesthetic
- Suede upper is soft yet durable for the outdoors
- Vibram sole gives solid traction on rough terrain
- EVA midsole provides cushioned support for hiking
- Two sets of rope laces add to the retro look
- Fronteer suggests one size larger than your true size
- Item #FDR0001
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 9.0
I've got 9.0 size and it's too small. My normal size is 8.5.