Select Style & Size
Transfer Performance Elite Dropper Seatpost
The Fox Transfer has proven itself over the years to be one of the best options on the market, earning a sound reputation for its consistent, reliable performance. Building upon the success of the original, the new Transfer gets lighter and more compact, and it's now easier than ever to perform a service. The insertion length is a whopping 30 - 50mm shorter than the original, allowing many riders to opt for a longer travel post, especially if their previous one was bottoming out in the frame.
- The reliable Fox Transfer sees a number of improvements
- 25g weight savings compared to the original Transfer
- Shorter insertion depth may allow you to run more drop
- Improved serviceability when it comes time for maintenance
- New clamp design makes saddle installation a breeze
- Performance Elite is the same as Factory other than Kashima coating
- Item #FRSC068
- 30.9, 31.6mm
- [100mm travel] 357mm, [125mm travel] 407mm, [150mm travel] 457mm, [175mm travel] 505.7mm
- 100, 125, 150, 175mm
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
December 6, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Works as designed. Nice that it does not have a fast return. I've used in hot and cold weather and it works the same. Not enough time on it to determine durability. Given the cost, hope to have it work properly for the next several years.
September 7, 2020
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I have this dropper on my bike and bought this for my daughter to replace her seat post. Works great, easy install...she loves it.