Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The 36 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
Taking our riding to the next level is more than just possible on the new Fox 36 Float 27.5 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork . This strong and supportive fork comes with an impressive amount of technology designed to keep us on the trail and upright all day. No stone was left unturned on the Fox 36, with lower leg bleeders and a floating axle doing a bulk of the heavy lifting. GRIP2 technology leaves it all up to the rider, allowing for us to dial in our rides like never before.
New to the 36 line is the addition of fork bleeders and the technology-driven floating axle. With small and minute differences existing in front axle width, Fox has been able to eliminate any excess friction caused by those differences. A floating axle allows the suspension to work seamlessly without unequally wearing down seals or fork stanchions while riding. Bleeders installed on the lower legs allow for the release of negative air pressure while on the trail, giving the fork a consistent feel all ride long. We're more than pumped to bring this new tech to our local trails and go off the deep end, effortlessly enjoying a consistent and superb ride quality.
- Trail fork built for the chunkiest on-trail terrain
- Floating axle eliminates out-of-line stanchions
- Bleeder valves allow for the release of negative air pressure buildup
- GRIP2 damper provides nearly endless adjustment options
- EVOL tech increases air spring volume for better small bump sensitivity
- Kashima coating lasts longer for smoother riding
- Item #FRSC074