Why We Like The Fox Racing Ranger Wind Jacket
Riding during windy and chilly days can be brutal if we are unprepared for it. With the Fox Racing Ranger Wind Jacket, we are able to block out the wind and light rain and continue pedaling. The durable ripstop main fabric features a DWR water-resistant treatment, so the water rolls right off, and the packable design allows us to easily store our jacket in a jersey pocket or backpack for use when needed. An ergonomic cut and articulated sleeves ensure the best fit when on the bike, and two zippered hand pockets and an internal pocket allow us to keep our essentials safe when we are riding. For the finishing touches, reflective accents and logos keep us seen in low-light conditions.
- Ripstop main fabric with DWR treatment to shed off water
- Rider Attack Positioning gives us an articulated fit
- Two zippered hand pockets and internal pocket store our essentials
- Reflective logos keep us seen in low light conditions
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep out the cold wind
- Item #FXRZ4TS
- Cordura polyester ripstop, DWR treatment
- hip, elastic binding
- Center Back Length
- [HPS, large] 29in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal (packable)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help