Why We Like The Fox Racing Ranger Fire Jacket
When fall and winter roll around, the last thing we want to do is hang up our bikes until spring. With the Fox Racing Ranger Fire Jacket, we can continue to shred the trails in comfort. Featuring a waterproof and breathable 3-layer fabric and backed with a warm fleece interior, the Ranger Fire Jacket is our go-to when riding in chilly and wet weather. The durable polyester exterior can withstand rough riding, while the waterproof and breathable 10k membrane keeps us dry through light rain and wet trails. Two zippered hand pockets and a rear stash pocket secure our riding essentials, and the extended back hem provides more coverage over our rear for wet weather protection.
- Cold and wet weather jacket for less than ideal conditions
- 3-layer shell fabric is durable, stretchy, and weatherproof
- Internal waterproof and breathable membrane keeps us dry
- Brushed fleece interior is soft and keeps us warm
- DWR treatment sheds water off the exterior
- Two zippered hand pockets and rear stash pocket for storage
- Raised collar for extra warmth
- Item #FXRZ4TB
- [membrane/laminate] 100% polyester (3-layer) [face fabric] 62% nylon, 32% polyester, 6% elastane, DWR treatment, [insulation] brushed polyester fleece
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fall, winter
- hip, drop tail
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 drop
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help