Select Style & Size
Launch D3O Knee Pad
Go big or go home, but don't go home for the season. With the Launch D3O Knee Pads you can charge steep lines with confidence knowing you're covered if things don't go as planned. Advanced protection comes from the D3O knee inserts that stay flexible while riding so you can shred with comfort, but will harden upon impact to protect you in a crash.
- Advanced knee coverage for enduro and downhill riding
- D3O stays flexible while riding, hardens upon impact
- Breathable neoprene sleeve for a comfortable, secure fit
- Pre-curved shape won't interfere with pedaling
- Hook-and-loop strap lets you customize the fit
- Item #FXRZ2AU
- 20% nylon, 40% neoprene, 30% D3O polyurethane, 5% polyester, 5% spandex
- slip on with hook-and-loop thigh and calf straps
- Protection Area
- CE EN 1621-1 Level 1
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 10, 2020
Keep coming back to these knee pads
- I've put it through the wringer
Like the Ranger short from Fox I keep coming back to the launch knee pad when it comes time to buy new knee pads every other year or so. They fit and protect fairly well and feel nice. I generally use these for shuttling or riding chairlifts so I’m not sure how well they would do as a pedaling knee pad but for my purposes they work great. Would recommend.