Flexair Short-Sleeve Jersey
- Trail and enduro jersey for singletrack shredding
- Flexair and TruDri fabrics keep you cool and dry
- The fit is relaxed, not too loose, never restrictive
- Long high point shoulder provides perfect on the bike coverage
- Crew neck offers a classic silhouette
- Fox heat transfer logo across the chest is bold and stylish
- Item #FXR031T
- Q & A
Killer Jersey for Hot Dayz
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The flexair material is probably my favorite fabric in all of cycling. The stretch and breathability of the jersey is awesome, and is durable enough to keep your skin where it belongs in the advent of a crash. The simple style also allows for a post-ride beer or grocery store run if necessary, all without looking out of place. Solid jersey.
Fox does it again.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Have used primarily Fox mountain bike jerseys for all seasons. These are super light and breathable. Size is right on. Ordered a large because I like freedom of movement. Haven't given it the crash test and hope I don't. Only complaint is wished that thew offered more colors.
Rad jersey, improved fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The fit on this and all Fox jerseys has been greatly improved for 2019. I’m 6’ tall and 160 lbs, the medium fits perfectly and is plenty long. In past seasons, I was in between a medium and large which was super frustrating. Medium choked me, and large was too baggy. Now, fits like it should. Stoked.
The material is extremely light weight (nearly sheer) and stretchy. Nice for summer. The outer arm is heavier weight material for abrasion resistance. It’s got speed holes down the sides so everyone knows how fast you are, and i like that Fox has toned down the logos this year. All black everything.
I’m happy with the fit, material and design improvements Fox made for this season’s jersey offering. Nice work.