Your gravity kit probably saw its fair share of abuse throughout last season, and if you're looking to freshen things up for the start of this one, Fox's Flexair Shorts would be a good place to start. Made to be paired with the jersey of the same name, the Flexair is made with the same stretchy, breathable Tru-Motion fabric, and it features extra spandex to help it hold its shape for hours. Laser-cut perforations keep air moving through the fabric as you blast through hand-numbing descents, while low-profile zippered pockets give you space to stash ride fuel and essentials so you can stay out all day.
- Podium proven shorts with a penchant for abuse
- High-stretch synthetic enables movement in and around the saddle
- Durable material embraces grasping branches and trail furniture
- Ventilation cools your engine on days the lift is closed
- Zippered pockets secure a lift pass and snacks
- All of the pockets and perforations are laser-cut, and lasers are tight
- Item #FXR031Z
- Q & A
Best shorts I've found
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Takes a lot to make me write a review but I just wore these for a three and a half hour ride with a bunch of climbing and these things are amazing.
Liners with chamois are great and totally separate from rest of shorts. Length is very much midway between shorter trail shorts and long free ride shorts. I had no problems with them creeping over the top edge of my knee pads. Width is perfect for just riding around or fitting slimmer knee pads underneath. Closure system is quick and waistband very comfortable.
Simple Short Great for Hot Trail Riding
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This short has all the features that one could want when trail/enduro riding without any extra bulk or nonsense. The stretchy fabric is comfortable, breathable and has been durable through an aggressive season of riding. Sizing is on point, and I would highly recommend snagging an pair if you're looking for a killer short that comes with a chamois liner.
Does this short have a liner?
per customer service at Fox, NO.
Disregard last post about not having liner, it's the Rawtec that has no liner. Sorry for confusion.