The Flexair Men's Pants represent Fox Racing's moto expertise evolved for use on enduro and gravity bikes. They begin life with the same TruMotion material used throughout the Flexiar shorts, but the pants extend the coverage from the high waist all the way down to the tapered ankles.
The secret behind the Flexair's DH genius is in the combination of fit and fabric, with the fit being tailored so as to avoid saddle hang-ups and stay out of the chain while TruMotion's four-way stretch ensures unencumbered freedom of motion while you coax the bike through corners and terrain.
- Gravity-minded mountain bike pants
- Podium-proven design inspired by Fox's moto pedigree
- High-stretch, anti-abrasion material survives enduro abuse
- Tapered ankles stay out of the drivetrain
- Articulated legs for unimpeded pedaling on non-lift days
- Buckle waist keeps fit tidy and snug
- Laser-cut perforations ventilate on warm summer trails
- Low profile pockets securely stash a lift or shuttle pass
- Item #FXR01WZ
- Q & A
Looks great, but not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These seem like solid pants, really well-constructed, and they just look amazing. You will suddenly improve your riding just because you have these pants on and why wouldn't you send it for the crowds with these on?
I ended up returning, but only because of fit. They have plenty of crotch space for men......... but I don't need or want that as I don't want anything catching my seat. Why are there no DH pants for women???