Why We Like The Flexair Long-Sleeve Jersey
The Flexair Long-Sleeve Jersey is designed with a mountain bike-specific fit that works with us while we're running downhill laps. It's a jersey worn by the pros, and it's host to technical features and beneficial materials that will keep us ahead of the game. It's lightweight without sacrificing functionality and durability, and it combines all-way stretch construction with targeted ventilation for a cooling effect.
- Stay at the front of the pack with this lightweight jersey
- Designed with abrasion-resistant sleeve and shoulder panels
- Flatlock seams improve comfort and reduce irritation
- Mountain bike-specific tailoring is great for running downhill laps
- Drop tail back panel improves coverage in all riding positions
- Constructed from lightweight, airy materials that will keep us cool
- Item #FXRZ2RH
- [face fabric] 95% polyester, 5% lycra, [sleeves] 89% polyester, 11% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 3, 2021
Super lightweight and breathable
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Very comfortable with just a little stretch. It is a fitted jersey and you can?t even feel it ion. Great for a little more protection on a hot day and it looks great!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help