Select a Size
Select a Color
Defend Fire Pant
Even if conditions are less than ideal, saddle up your steed and get ready to rip with the Fox Racing Defend Fire Pants. With stretchy ripstop construction, a warm fleece lining, and a Durable Water Repellent finish, you'll have no problem sending it down snow-laced trails well beyond the days when your buddies have hung up their bikes for the season.
- 3-layer MTB pants for riding on cold, wet trails
- Ripstop softshell protects from wind and moisture
- DWR treatment encourages water to bead up and roll off
- Bonded fleece lining keeps you toasty inside
- Stretchy fabric ensures freedom of movement on the bike
- Cordura reinforced seat and knees hold up to abrasion
- Pre-shaped knees and tapered leg won't interfere with pedaling
- Ratchet closure offers on-the-fly adjustment and a secure fit
- Item #FXR039M
- [face fabric] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, [seat and knee panels] 63% Cordura, 31% nylon, 6% spandex
- adjustable Race Ratchet closure
- 1 zippered side
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2019
- I've used it several times
Fit and feel great on the bike. Worth the price.