Why We Like The Forsake Whitetail Mid Boot
When winter turns our urban commute into a slick and slushy obstacle course, we lace into the Forsake Whitetail Mid Boot to stay on our feet. Packed with heat-trapping fill and constructed with sealed seams, this pair stops icy temps and wintry puddles from seeping in. As we stroll, the midsole’s plush foam and rigid shank soften and stabilize our steps, while the GlacialGrip rubber stops black ice from taking us out.
- Burly boot to keep your feet warm and protection through the winter months
- Breathable membrane delivers waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation provides wet-weather warmth
- Recycled, treated lining is eco-friendly and odor-fighting
- Cushy footbed gives extra underfoot comfort
- EVA foam is lightweight and shock-absorbing
- Midsole’s shank delivers daylong support
- Slip-resistant rubber sole gives reliable traction on wet surfaces
- Item #FRKG01H
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- leather, rubber, suede
- waterproof membrane, sealed seams
- 200g Thinsulate (synthetic)
- recycled PET laces
- cushioned (20% algae-based BLOOM)
- compression EVA
- GlacialGrip rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.9oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help