Up To 20% Off
Hit the trails in the functional Forsake Thatcher Boot. If you're hiking on the coast, through a rainy forest, or through runoff puddles, the Thatcher keeps your feet dry—the full grain leather upper is treated to repel water while a Hydroguard membrane lining completely blocks moisture from entering the shoe. To enhance the Hydroguard, Forsake heat-sealed the seams with waterproof taping just to be extra certain that no moisture can seep into the boot.
When wearing the Thatcher, your feet are not only staying dry from the outside, but from the inside as well. A moisture-wicking lining dries quickly to keep moisture off the foot, while an open-cell polyurethane construction footbed allows for airflow underfoot to keep your feet cool and ventilated. The waterproof Hydroguard membrane keeps water out of the boot while being breathable to allow moisture to escape.
Comfort is an important part of happy hiking, and the EVA midsole is here to deliver. With every step, the compression EVA midsole absorbs shock while evenly distributing weight across the sole of the boot for less stress on your joints. A nylon shank offers you stability and rigidity when you're making your way across loose or uneven terrain. For additional comfort, a gusseted tongue creates a seal against the elements while also anchoring the tongue without creating hot spots. All said and done, the Thatcher gives you waterproof, breathable protection so you can wander, explore, and hike in bliss.
- Hiking boot with ankle support for tackling any trial
- Treated leather upper is waterproof and durable
- Hydroguard membrane provides completely blocks moisture
- Heat-sealed waterproof tape prevents moisture seep
- Open cell PU footbed offers underfoot airflow
- EVA midsole evenly distributes weight across sole
- Peak-to-Pavement provides balance of traction and durability
- Nylon laces with metal hardware offer durable, snug fit
- Item #FRK0018
- Upper Material
- full grain leahter, ripstop nylon
- waterproof grade materials, Hydroguard
- open cell PU
- compression EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [size 6.5, single] 15.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months