- A technical hiking sneaker for trails to streets
- Seam-sealed waterproof lining keeps you dry in varied conditions
- Nubuck leather and micro-mesh offers durability and breathability
- EVA midsole with composite shanks creates stabilized cushioning
- Vibram sole with deep lugs gives you traction in mud and snow
- Item #FRK0010
- Q & A
Happy for the Vibram grip
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm super excited to see Forsake making options with Vibram soles. I have been a big fan of their styles in the past, but they lacked winter grip. These shoes do great!
One thing to keep in mind, they are waterproof! Which is great if you need it, but good to keep in mind they are warmer than they look, so if your feet are prone to sweating, be selective with the days you wear them. I wanted to take these as my travel and everyday shoes during a ski trip to Japan, but opted for some beefy but breathable canvas and took my Forsake Duck Boots to use when needed in the snow.
I usually wear a 9.5, and that was no different in these shoes. I have a med-wide foot and they fit fine there, with a hint of arch support that don't totally love, but is not too intrusive for my flat feet.
Good golly miss Molly!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I like these because they don’t look like a boot but I trust them like one. It’s like the guy that designed it said “I’m sick of the good performance stuff not being comfortable in the comfortable stuff not performing well, I’m gonna fix this! “