You never know where you may find yourself after work, but you always hope you can get in a little trail time before you head home for the day—be prepared for everyday adventures with the Range Low Shoe by Forsake. Equipped with the waterproof HydroGuard membrane you have protection against rainy puddles in the street and late-summer snow pack on the trails. The EVA midsole gives you cushioned support for varying terrain while the internal composite shank is designed for extra stability. Top-of-the-line Vibram Megagrip sole is designed for you to roam free with sticky traction for steep climbs and over sandy rocks. And street credit approved contrasting leather creates a stylish look while keeping the shoe durable for outdoor environments, and the breathable, gusseted tongue helps prevent debris from getting in your shoe.
- Technical sneaker-hiking shoe hybrid for day-to-day
- Two-styled leather upper creates contrasting textures
- Gusseted tongue with breathable mesh prevents debris entering
- Waterproof membrane can romp through rain and snow easily
- Eva midsole for cushioning with composite shank for stability
- Vibram Megagrip sole gives you traction from peak to pavement
- Item #FRK0015