Why We Like the Lucie Mid Boot
We like to be ready when adventure calls, no matter where we are or what the conditions are, and with the Lucie Mid Boot, we're ready. The clean, trendy style plays well at work, in town, and on the trail, making Forsake's ready-for-anything boot a true roving comrade.
- Do-it-all boots for urban exploring, daily life, or casual trails
- Leather upper conforms to your foot for comfy, customized fit
- Waterproof membrane fends off stormy weather and snowy sidewalks
- Cushy midsole keeps your feet happy from first step to last
- Grippy, lugged sole handles both dirt trails and wintry paths
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris from wriggling in
- Included second pair of laces gives you style options
- Item #FRK001G
- Upper Material
- suede, nubuck leather, synthetic
- waterproof membrane
- lace (alternate lace included)
- dual density
- compression EVA
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 9, 2020
Nanny tested, nanny approved
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
Went with a 0.5 size up from my TTS to account for the fact I’ll most likely be wearing these with thick socks most of the time, but didn’t need to go a full size up like I would with normal hiking boots. I’ve been walking around in 30° weather, chasing kids around all week with toasty warm feet. Just did the final test: short socks. The mid rise top didn’t rub on my achilles, and honestly the ankle pad was so soft I might do a short sock and 7/8 jean look this weekend. I didn’t lace to the top, which is pretty standard for me. Overall, really comfortable for bumming around and I’ll probably get a pair of the slip on ones in the future.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 30, 2020