The sneaker-ified version of an old classic
The Forsake Duck Boot is an updated take on a longtime favorite. A coated leather upper repels water and an outsole built for both loose terrain and hard pavement stabilizes you no matter where you are. Whether your day takes you down a gravelly valley path or an icy sidewalk, this boot can help you out. Not to mention, it looks fly as heck, too.
- A stylish new version of everyone’s favorite winter boot
- Coated leather upper keeps you dry on wet ground
- Peak-to-pavement outsole lends traction on all sort of surfaces
- Item #FRK000S
- Upper Material
- open cell PU
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Wife loves these boots very comfortable once they are broken in.
January 11, 2018
once broken in.. amazing!
- I've used it several times
I have been wearing this boot a ton! it did have a break in period, but on rainy or wintery days they are absolutely perfect and comfortable to walk around in. you could even go on mild hikes in them. the traction isn't amazing for a super gnarly hike, but a easy jaunt in the mountains.