Davos High Boot
Forsake’s Davos High Boot inspires with a deep character, balanced aesthetics, and modern functionality. You can see the Davos walking with the creative, the craftsman, the boarder, and the hiker. It rests under the dinner table, laughs in the café, and plays at the resort. It’s a lifestyle boot designed to suit whatever your lifestyle may be. With a durable leather and a water-resistant membrane, it encourages seeking out more. Riveted loopholes for laces hold fast as you prepare to push further. And cushioned midsoles propel you onward to unknown destinations. It’s a boot fit for any occasion, and a sole suited for any terrain.
- Waterproof boot that walks the city and hikes the trails
- Durable and modern exterior looks home wherever you are
- Leather with HydroGuard membrane and taped seams for wet days and snow
- Peak-to-Pavement outsole encourages explorations beyond the comforts of home
- Item #FRKG00N
- Upper Material
- full grain leather, elastic GORE, sheet rubber
- waterproof leather
- anti-odor mesh
- memory foam
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
January 6, 2021
In love with these
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
I'm in love with these boots. Been wearing them since October around town, walks, hikes, and to/from skiing. The fit is dialed and they feel very plush underfoot. I love that I can tie them loosely and slide in/out, but still feel secure when walking (only really tie them down if i'm going on a hike). No leakage, fully waterproof, and they look very sharp. Couldn't recommend highly enough!