Clyde II Hiking Boot
Forsake blends functional designs with practical technologies to create footwear that is comfortable enough to wear all day without any of the chunkiness that often comes with winter boots. Mountain life can put a real strain on shoes, so Forsake combines all day comfort, outdoor performance, and rugged durability in each pair they design. The Clyde II Hiking Boot is no exception and it is ready to go with you up any mountain.
If you're hiking in the Pacific Northwest your feet will stay dry thanks to the Hydroguard membrane that completely protects from moisture. Taped seams and a gusseted tongue further seal out the elements so you can enjoy the mossy, rainy wonderland. When your hiking takes you further south to hot deserts in Utah, a moisture-wicking lining and open cell PU footbed wick sweat and keep air flowing under your feet for dry, happy toes. Should you encounter rocky trails, slippery stream crossings, or sandy banks, the Peak-to-Pavement sole with directional lugs keeps you stable while a reinforced toe bumper offers protection from debris. After the mountains have been summited and the evening rolls around, the sneaker style and leather upper keep you looking fresh while you celebrate your accomplishments back in town.
- Sneaker boot with great performance in a variety of situations
- Treated leather upper with taped seams resists water absorption
- Hydroguard membrane blocks moisture from entering the boot
- Open cell PU footbed offers support, improved airflow underfoot
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining keeps foot dry, cool, and comfortable
- Reinforced toe bumper guards against trail debris and abrasions
- Peak-to-Pavement sole offers optimal balance of traction, durability
- All-metal hardware is more durable than plastic counterparts
- Nylon laces are durable, allow customized fit
- Item #FRK0019