She's got soul.
Strut though rainy streets in style in your Forsake Women's Alma Boots. With a tough, water-resistant leather upper, these boots keep your feet dry and protected, and the two-inch internal wedge seriously ups your style game. The moisture-wicking mesh lining moves sweat away from your skin to keep your feet dry and comfortable, and the PU footbed provides enough cushioning for comfort all day long. These boots also have Peak-to-Pavement outsoles which use directional and inner lugs to provide traction and stability on uneven terrain and slick surfaces.
- Casual boots for unpredictable fall weather
- Durable, water-resistant leather upper
- Stylish internal wedge keeps your look sophisticated
- Open cell PU footbed for all day comfort and support
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining keeps your feet cool
- Directional outer lugs maintain traction and stability
- Item #FRK000W
- Q & A
Style and Function
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I purchased these to replace a pair of leather wedge ankle boots that were quite similar to these, but had seen their last day. I much prefer these over my old pair. They are both warmer, and more functional for Utah winters. The hidden heel is just enough height for my shortness, and the sole is super grippy on slick terrain. Great mountain city shoe. Really impressed. They fit true to size as well, with the perfect amount of room for warmer wool socks when it's really cold.